Google+ Gundam Beginner: PG Astray [Red Frame] - First time in Studio!
Announcement: Gundam Beginner is getting married! (RG Exia - in progress)

24 Jul 2012

PG Astray [Red Frame] - First time in Studio!

I'm playing around with the final 8 photographs to be submitted for the competition

PG Astray [Red Frame] is in my first ever mini studio!

ok. not bad for first timer.. I'll update more photographs after dinner.
For now.. ciao~


  1. I would prefer a black sheet for bright coloured gundam and white sheet background for dark coloured gundams.
    Also for the ads on amazon, how does the topcoat seller sends the cans?

    1. hmm~ true.. but dark backgrounds often make things too dark. anyway, I'll see if I have a black thingy to try it out.

      You're from Melbourne right? Amazon can only ship to USA for those cans. I often buy from ebay with the topcoats. takes a while to come though. =/

    2. do you buy them overseas, if so can you give me the link?

    3. Here,

      I always buy from this seller. Spray cans take 45 days to arrive by surface mail though. other than that, he's excellent seller.

  2. Nice mini-studio. It may good to have 1 or 2 more source of light to eliminate shadows :)

    1. Thanks! It does make the difference with a few more lights.. =D



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...