Google+ Gundam Beginner: MG Qan[T] - decals on
Announcement: Support this website by disabling ad-blocking

25 Apr 2012

MG Qan[T] - decals on

Here it is! Finally smacked on the waterslide decals!
- I followed the decal guide on all default positions...





It looks good, but.. WOT! I only used 10% of the waterslides sheet? o.0




So yea, I went and put some more... Left thigh~! I always liked some decals here..



I think that's quite enough for decals, Qan[T] really looks complex enough.. I don't really want a graffiti gundam. LOL


Oh yea, some updates on the Full saber!
- Painted it with Tamiya TS-44 Brilliant blue.. not the exact blue as the original, but close,
  it offsets the weapon too. I can live with that...

Here it is... holding it.



The Full Saber does not have a peg hole! But you can make it rest on the arm guard.. it "rest" quite well there..



Or holding like King Arthur..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...